We help create Lean Startup Business Accelerators
Plethon partners with you to create early-stage startup accelerator programmes. These programmes help the startups develop a prototype of their product and learn how to test it with their first clients. Startups are also supported in presenting their company to investors and contacts with other actors supporting start-ups.
Learn to offer what your clients really need
Launching a start-up is fraught with uncertainty: you do not know whether your product will work, nor whether it corresponds to what your clients really need. Using the “Lean Start-Up” methodology, the Plethon Innov8 accelerators help you identify your first clients and test your prototype with them. When analysing their behaviour, you will learn whether you are on the right track or need to change direction – before investing too much money, time and effort.
Our Accelerators typically include:
- a 16-week programme of coaching and weekly follow-up by “Lean Start-Up” experts;
- free access to the co-working space of an incubator;
- opportunities to benefit from the offer of other players that support start-ups in your region
The Graduation Day organised at the end of the programme gives access to potential partners and investors.
Our target: Early stage start-ups
The business project :
- is in the process of being set up or has been incorporated less than 12 months before the start of the programme; and
- includes a team of at least 2 people
- includes innovative aspects;
Example : our Fit4Start Program in Luxembourg for the Ministery of Economy
Plethon Innov8 has – in cooperation with LuxInnovation & CreaDelta – created the Fit4Start Programme for Luxembourg. Fit for Start offers early-stage funding and coaching to ICT start-ups in Luxembourg. The programme helps starters develop a prototype of their product and learns how to test it with their first clients. They also get support with presenting their company to investors and contacts with other actors supporting start-ups.
Here are some details about the 16-week programme.